SR20 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 227 Posts

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
I dont know if this was mentioned in one of the posts, but what time is this going down? Nissanboy please post what time to be there on the first page. 305/954 Nissan meet FTW!
IIRC it starts around noonish....12 pm.....we'll be coming as a caravan ( Sentrixx, Chill Son( AKA Graham Cracker), myself etc. ) ....

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
IIRC it starts around noonish....12 pm.....we'll be coming as a caravan ( Sentrixx, Chill Son( AKA Graham Cracker), myself etc. ) ....

Sound about right. Depending on what time people start showing up are meet up time at BB might have to change. I don't want to see Carl hanging out at the park all by him self for 3 hours..

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Sound about right. Depending on what time people start showing up are meet up time at BB might have to change. I don't want to see Carl hanging out at the park all by him self for 3 hours..
Carl will be ok.....BB at noon for the PBC fellers to meet up....because some might need a carwash that day...I for one will be up before 8 am washing n waxing the gray devil to shine like the sun LOL

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
if it rains, i will laff at all of you:rofl:

including myself who will be doing a full wash, clay, AND wax that morning

·
BuSh CoOlIe RaCiNg!!!!!
236 Posts
man i just saw another forums meet suc, because it wasnt organized. so i shall say again , lol someone go there and get a sense of were is best and comeback and post it here, other wise it will be a disaster.

·
Registered
255 Posts
A dollar to get in?! Man, too rich for my boots lol. UPDATE THE NAMES OF WHOSE GOING AND WHO IS BRINGING WHAT because I don't think we have everything covered. Hell if everyone could just bring drinks and chips if not anything else, that would be great. Anyone think of bringing a stereo/radio? Just throwing that out there. And I'm bringing a basketball and a change of clothes lol. Football is welcome as well. I know I love cars but I'm not talking about cars all day...

·
Cookin Up Some Snails
1,348 Posts
football game would be cool ,

We need Beer !!!!!!!!!!!! some one bring somthing . Not encouraging drinking n driving but if we plan on being there for a few hours a few bruskies cant hurt:D

I will also be taking the PISTON AND ROD key chains for anyone who wants to pick them up $5

ive gotten a few Emails from people telling me to take some

·
BuSh CoOlIe RaCiNg!!!!!
236 Posts
pdatess!!!
*For Sure List*
Nissanboy561-chips and dip
Sentrixx-soda, water, ice.
Spoolin_RB
Forbidden710-1 giant pack hot dogs, 1 pack bubba bugers
Oldschool05
Tonynissan
Treydee
Rodrigo- cups, plates, knives, forks, spoons
Nizominik SE-R
Chill son-potatoe salad, hotdog buns, hamburger buns.
B13-t
roblop04-arroz con coco
triniboy07
jgg8891
b13sr20bb
sneakyowner
geeio
treydee-soda
SE-RAWKUS
94Sentraser
David se-r
97se-rblown
joekuh-chips
joes97turbose-r-bringing his SUBY!-exception to the rules
vex630

·
Registered
255 Posts
So we have an estimated 25. And not including those from the floridasr20s.com or those from G20.net And I am almost positive we have about 2-5 coming from the floridasr20s.com.

161 - 180 of 227 Posts