SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
rice burner closet case
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the SE-R world. I wanted someone to help me and check my car for potential. I just bought it last week. It is a burnt orange 1997 200sx SE-R. Very nice, I think. Just let me know if you are near me, so I can roll over there to check out your car, and you could see mine.

Let me know.

Jay

·
rice burner closet case
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a friend here in Beeville with a 1995 200sx SE-R, and he would be willing to come for a cruise, too.

Jay

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Hey bro, I live in San Antonio near Westlakes Mall. :cool:

·
rice burner closet case
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
black_ser95 said:
i'm also in san antonio, i live behind the new budweiser factory

since I just finished with college for the summer, I will get ahold of some of you guys sooner or later.

·
I need to sell my se-r
187 Posts
Yo what up!!! I'm in San Antonio also at Lackland AFB. Somebody hit me up!!

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Does anyone here in San Antonio(or Austin for that matter) plan on doing any work on their car? If so, I'd like to help out in any way I can so that I can get as much hands-on learning/experience as possible. :redface:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
howard_w13 said:
Does anyone here in San Antonio(or Austin for that matter) plan on doing any work on their car? If so, I'd like to help out in any way I can so that I can get as much hands-on learning/experience as possible. :redface:
I'd like to work on a car sometime but I'm just a dumb ass :confused:

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
james vick said:
I'd like to work on a car sometime but I'm just a dumb ass :confused:
And a DAMN good mechanically skilled one at that, bro. :D ;) :D

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
SAT-SER said:
you should of spoke up sooner Howard i just finished my brothers 91 SE-R 3 weeks ago.I could have used the help and the company.
:eek: Whoooops.......so sorry that I missed that. :( Oh well, definately next time. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts