SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SE-R driver since 1994
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Sparco Monte Carlo's - Fixed Back Fiberglass Seats with Black Cloth

Basically brand new, less that 1500 miles on the drivers side and probably less than 100 on the passenger side. The weigh about 13 lbs each. FIA certified. They fit smaller framed folks..... I am 5'8" and about 165 and they are a little tight. They fit me fine when my waist was about 32.... but now I am a 34 waist.

No brackets or sliders included at this point. Asking $400 plus shipping. Email me for pics at [email protected] if interested.

·
SE-R driver since 1994
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
back to black said:
would you be willing to split them cause i only need a pass.
Currently not interested in splitting them, unless you can find someone else to take the other one.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Turbo91SER said:
I am 5'8" and about 165 and they are a little tight. They fit me fine when my waist was about 32.... but now I am a 34 waist.
i need seats, but at 200 lbs. they might be too small for me. good luck witht he sale

·
SE-R driver since 1994
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
McCoy said:
^^^ why don't you go to Sparco's website and look at their deminsions, it's not that hard.
They no longer make this model........ but the info might still be on the website.

At the base/bottom of the lumbar pad, it's about 13". Between the slots for the lap belt it's about 14".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts