SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those who have upgraded their wires, is this simply an appearance thing or have some of you felt actual gains with them. I understand spark plug wires willn't give me massive power, I'm just looking for a little something to do while I don't want to spend huge amounts of money. If so please reply with what kind of Setup. THanks

Gray 1999 Sentra SE w/ HS AI w/K&N air filter with the Stillen Velocity Stack, K&N breather,
KYB AGX's F&R, AGX Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, Mobile 1 Synthetic, 19 Degrees,
JWT Pressure Plate, JWT Clutch, JWT Flywheel, Hawk HP+ pads

·
Registered
909 Posts
With your mods, differand wires will gain you nothing. Stick with the stocke wires even if its time to change them. The stock ones are the best for a non-turbo car and even some mild turbo cars.

MarC

·
-
3,560 Posts
NGK blue ones are nice and priced at a disounted OEM level. I forgot what I paid Options Auto, but it was about as half of what other colored aftermarket wires of quality do.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i found that my engine idled a bit smoother. it also revved a tad quicker. no real hp gain, though.

----------------
stiletto

99 Sentra SE platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed muff, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts