SR20 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
a 6 would be good, but a 5 would be fine also. do not use a 7 though. you will foul those out in about a week

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
858 Posts
regular ngk's gap .031 -.035" platinum .043" allways gap them .theres no such thing in my book of pregapped plugs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Redman-Took your advice and bought a set of NGK platinums(only 6.95 for a set w/ a discount
) They WERE pregapped-I checked them, and they were all .043" Thanks for your assistance! The car does run better,BTW....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks everybody!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Was about to buy the NGK platnums when a guy highly recomended Denso Iridium plugs. Anyone have news for the Iridiums? I heard they were awesome.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Was about to buy the NGK platnums when a guy highly recomended Denso Iridium plugs. Anyone have news for the Iridiums? I heard they were awesome.

------------------
93 SE-R with 91 SR20DE. When you're driving an SE-R, you're living. Everything else is just waiting.

Thinkin of suspension....

21 - 26 of 26 Posts