SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the S15 silvia Spec-R badges for the side of my car. I can't find them anywhere in America. I don't want to spend $80 shipping them here from Japan, nor do i want to spend $30 shipping them here from the UK.

Anyone know where to find them? Please help!

·
Registered
288 Posts
S14.5_Silvia said:
I need the S15 silvia Spec-R badges for the side of my car. I can't find them anywhere in America. I don't want to spend $80 shipping them here from Japan, nor do i want to spend $30 shipping them here from the UK.

Anyone know where to find them? Please help!

On a s15 silvia spec-r...where they belong....hehe. I'd check ebay bro, they have every type of r badge in the world there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RYAN_S-14 said:
on his s-13, silvia 180 spec r
I think you mean my '95 S14 With an S15 motor, tranny, and front end conversion.

Everyone else, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RYAN_S-14 said:
this is my point. is it from japan? is it a S15? NO!

i am sure your car is really nice, buts not a S-15 SPEC R, it is a 1995 240sx sorry...

on a side note:

do you have the s-15 tranny? and do all your gauges work? and do u have pics?
I agree that you can't actually change what a car is. But since i have all the essential parts of an S15, I just think it would be cool to have the proper badging on it.

I have the 6-speed S15 tranny.

I have the S15 gauges, and we could make them work. But i'm doing a custom gauge setup anyway.

And of course i have pictures. http://www.angelfire.com/oz/blitzautoworks/Silvia.html

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
S14.5_Silvia said:
I agree that you can't actually change what a car is. But since i have all the essential parts of an S15, I just think it would be cool to have the proper badging on it.
The "proper badging" is not Spec R or Silvia emblems. I have to admit though, I removed all my badges (front and rear) and will be replacing the Nissan logo on the hood with the smaller "S" emblem from the same model and year Silvia. I'm doing this because I don't like the large Nissan logo and removing it left 2 holes in the hood. I'll never claim my car to be a Silvia and when asked what the "S" logo means I'll say it stands for Schumacher which is my last name. :tongue:

BTW, your car is looking good. ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
umm yeah it would be cool to have the badging BUT your car isnt an s-15 as stated before... you dont have the tail lights man.. but yeah you are going to have to pay to get them.. if thats what you end up doing

P.S. dont listen to us its your car and do what you want hehe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Devilstar said:
umm yeah it would be cool to have the badging BUT your car isnt an s-15 as stated before... you dont have the tail lights man.. but yeah you are going to have to pay to get them.. if thats what you end up doing

P.S. dont listen to us its your car and do what you want hehe
I was going to put the badges on the car regardless of what you all said...I was just looking for a good source to get them. Thanks all you guys.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Devilstar said:
BUT your car isnt an s-15 as stated before... you dont have the tail lights man..
eeh...I don't like s15 tailights anyways..kinda looks like the rear of a 98ish pontiac grand am...look and you'll see the resemblence.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I know man...hehe...i'm just saying I don't like the s15 tailights...s14 tailights are way cleaner, you should be happy ;) hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts