SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone tried to install spec v seats either on there b14 or b13, front and rears?

If yes, can you tell me the procedure in installing the seats.??

Thanks in advance..

Any advice will be greatly appreciated...

pics are helpful also.....:biggthump

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh they do..I think I missed that in your post....what mods do i have to do to make it fit?

·
Built not bought
1,169 Posts
alll of this is a dream it doesn't work what you should do is scrap that project and sell my everything :biggthump

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am even debating on buying the seats for $250, so right now it is a dream but could be real tomorrow....lol...If I buy them seats....

Is $250 high for these these Spev V seats, front and rear??

·
Registered
206 Posts
The rear seats connectors won't fit but will lay in *** no problem.the right way is to take your b14 or 13 rear seats to the upholstery sop and have them swap over if you wanna keep the split b14 seats. The fronts are easy bend down the front brackets and drill out the spot welds for the rear left bracket and use the spacers for your buckle on the old seats and source a flat pan bolt *** sum nuts and put the old seat left side bracket on *** the nuts and bolts fairly easy.hit me up if u need more info about it

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The rear seats connectors won't fit but will lay in *** no problem.the right way is to take your b14 or 13 rear seats to the upholstery sop and have them swap over if you wanna keep the split b14 seats. The fronts are easy bend down the front brackets and drill out the spot welds for the rear left bracket and use the spacers for your buckle on the old seats and source a flat pan bolt *** sum nuts and put the old seat left side bracket on *** the nuts and bolts fairly easy.hit me up if u need more info about it
^^^thats everything i did^^^... i just did a quick how to for the fronts.. the only thing i did my self was changing the seat covers from the spec-v to my b14 seats... there some guy that have picuters of the seats in the back... this was a couple of years ago and i sold the car.. so i dont have any pics of the rear seats...

·
nissan perfected V-tec
860 Posts
i have the lava reds in my b13. looks amazing, will post pix when i have the chance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts