SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I went into the deal concering the custom made pillar mount pods forr the 200 SER. I beleived they cashed my check. I was wondering if anyone else went in and if they did if they know how long its gonna take? thanks

Brent

·
Registered
424 Posts
There was a post on the SE-R deals list that said we could expect them anytime now. I believe it was a week ago. All they had to do was cut and trim them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, I'll be looking forward to it. I got the double pod. I want to put a oil pressure guage in but i'm not sure what to put in the other pod. I was thinking about a air/fuel meter. I dpn't have turbo nor NOS. Any opinons??

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I checked my bank statement and the check i sent them for 44.99 was never cashed yet so i guess they were never sent out. Hope we get em soon cause i got the three gauges just sitting here collection dust.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Really? Mine was a WHILE ago. Posted on 11-6! hmmm...

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Just emailed Thomas Reynolds about it. He was the one organizing the deal.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Got the pics of the pods you sent out. At least I know now stuff is progressing. By entering a group deal one must realize it will take at least two months more than the original date to get the stuff, so I can't really bitch about that. That's inherent to group deals.

Keep us updated!

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
What company did you guys get the gauge pods from. I've got a buddy who is interested in gauges for his 96 SE-R. Thanks

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
They are being custom done by a place called Lo-Tek. For our cars they only do a single run of them since the market for us isn't as big as many other cars. So good luck getting them now as the group deal was done a month or two ago.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Ah, that sucks. The guy at our local shop told me that Hass used integra gauges or something and cut them to fit the pillar. Guess I'll have to do something like that when I want some gauges.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
thats what I have too. the intergra pod does not look too bad. really close match actually.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got mine today as well. Any suggestions for guages? I want an oil pressure but i' not sure what to put in the other pod. It looks Great :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
do a fuel pressure gauge. moves around alot, and you get to see what your fuel system is made of. expensive though. you have to have a pressure sending unit.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 20 of 32 Posts