SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone? Well, the topic says it all! I finally got sponsored, other than APEX Motorsports!!!!
Venom (Python Injection) sponsored the car without even going through the sponsorship process. My brother set it up and I should start seeing parts arrive within the next week or so! They are willing to prototype parts for the SR20DE, so hopefully SE-R owners can benefit from a pretty large company who is willing to produce parts that others won't waste thier time with! I just thought I would let you guys know!

Congrats to everyone who raced this weekend @ IDRC! Congrats to everyone who beat thier own personal records this weekend! I would like to give MAJOR props to Ryan Nielson for running a best ever 11.9 @ 119 mph in a full interior 1998 Nissan Sentra SE Turbo!

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb

12.0 @ 118.77

·
Registered
596 Posts
Congratulations Louis!!

That's awesome. You got a sponsor and hopefully a new vendor of SR20 parts all in one blow. Good luck with the car!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
cool, sponsership would be nice, especially if you are/want to be turbo and are broke like me.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace,SMC BAKB, motul 600 brake fluid, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
171 Posts
hey, Louis this is off-topic but how'd you land a job in a performance shop when you were younger? I wanna land a job like that, did you have any prior experience?

I wanna land a job there and work my way to a Turbo 2001 Sentra SE, heheh... one day...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

Mad Sentra,

I was in college and started by throwing trash and answering phones for a local shop! I used to shop there and finally I decided to ask for a job! The owner served in the Marine Corps with my brother and so that helped me get in the door! I guess they saw that I was very interested in cars and was willing to learn! It looks like it all payed off!

------------------

Louis Anaya

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb

12.0 @ 118.77

·
Registered
858 Posts
good to go bro! Good luck

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
One of the Socal DSMers went to the IDRC. He got 3rd place in the street car shoot out. He would have go 2nd but he shifted too fast out of 2nd and the Turbo Boged down. It was a 2nd gen Elcipse with Cali plates.

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
Congratulations Louis!!!
Hope the sponsorships works out first for you and then for the rest of the SR20 afficionados!

Just make sure there will be something for NA SR20DEs as well, not only DETs.

Chris

G

·
Yes Louis i am here too
Congrats on all the positive things going on in your life at the moment.Now i need to con JR into sponsoring me sometime in the near future

------------------
JRSC and a bunch of other crap. 13.5 at 99.8Mph,letting off in 4th...192 hp dyno proven at 6psi,who the hell nkows what it does now...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brett garon:
Yes Louis i am here too
Congrats on all the positive things going on in your life at the moment.Now i need to con JR into sponsoring me sometime in the near future

</font>
Thanks Brett! I remember that you were here, but you haven't posted here in a long time! Good luck on yor goals of hitting low 13's - high 12's !

------------------

Louis Anaya
APEX Motorsports
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb
12.0 @ 118.77

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by APEXSER:
Thanks Brett! I remember that you were here, but you haven't posted here in a long time! Good luck on yor goals of hitting low 13's - high 12's !

</font>
because im always over in kill stories

------------------
JRSC and a bunch of other crap. 13.5 at 99.8Mph,letting off in 4th...192 hp dyno proven at 6psi,who the hell nkows what it does now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts