SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im on the market for new wheels b4 the summer and finally layed my eye on a set a want........

I want the lip which is the 15x8 +15 offeset.........
The offer a 15x7 but will a tiny 1 1/2 inch lip......the 15x8 is 3.........I really want to hope these work and have no clearence issues..........I got a super deal on em

ill be running a 205/50/15

would i need spacers......I heard u can get em from pepboys for like 5 a pop

ill most likely get em in gold...........

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
B13 or a B14? Actually, I don't think you'll need spacers with that low of an offset on either of the cars. Your going to have an issue with fender clearance if anything, especially if you plan on lowering the car.

I wouldn't recommend doing this... but that's just my opinion.

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ill be on a 205/50 like the pic above with the silver wheel.........im not slammed but i am lowered

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
heres my car with 15x8 rota rbs with 35mm offset. i have 205-50-15 falken azenis 615 in them. i have to use a 5mm spacer in the rear to clear the struts. i have my rear fenders rolled and have no rubbing issues. im lowered on hypercoil gen II springs and kyb agx's.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I like...I just ordered one for a test fit!

Edit: wrong wheel

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Yes I agree, they are going to stick out past the fenders for sure. I suppose you can either have them flared by a body shop, or raise the car up very high and run exceptionally stiff springs (think rally car).

·
Registered
911 Posts
Its funny, I just asked McCoy about these through pm a few days ago!!

By my calculations, the rears will fit almost flush, but the front will not work as well (if its a B14)

As for the B13, look above for your answers

Hmmm, thinking about it, I might end up running 15x8 RBs since I could probably get a nice deal on these!!

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im on stock b14's

his offset is a 35mm........

the ones i want are 15mm offset............im not that low right now...........

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont judge that the 1st 2 pics of that civic.......those are 16x8's thats why they look so big

·
Registered
911 Posts
Camber from the aspect of clearing the fenders. And since out cars dont gain any through the suspension motion (atleast, the rear of the B14 anyways), I was curious on how -2.5 or so degrees would affect the fitment of these. Fronts should fit however

1 - 17 of 17 Posts