SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On pages 54-55 of the new SportsCar (September '01) Steve Linn and his STS classic are given some recognition in the "Solo Event of the Month" section.

Is it just me, or have there been heaps of SE-R pics in the last year or so of SportsCar?

Intentional or not, I can't knock it. Do you want to drive a SR20 car or "do you want to suck?"

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well IIRC alot of the scc guys are Nissan junkies, especially that damn Kojima..

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brian:
well IIRC alot of the scc guys are Nissan junkies, especially that damn Kojima..</font>
SCC is not the same as SportsCar. SportsCar is the magazine sent out to all SCCA members. If you're in SportsCar, it means real racers and autocrossers see you, not just a bunch of poseurs (SCC readers) who slap stickers and body kits on their cars so they can sTyLe AnD pRoFiLe when they drive from their crib to McDonalds.

------------------
'93 Sentra SE-R, daily driver and track/autox toy
'91 Sentra SE-R, future racecar

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
I believe Larry Macleod was mentioned as well. He is picked as one of the favorites to place in ES at Nationals.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Mark Chiles also! And even my name was mentioned as coming up just short in the South Pacific region.

I've got to figure out how to beat that guy in his CRX!

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts