SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I driving home from work today and spotted a maroon SE-R pull into a gas station. They are an odd sight around here so I pulled in to see if I could chat with the driver.
I walk around the fall side of it 'looking' it over pass side is beat to hades and back,
I kinda got sick to me stomach. Looked inside fast food bags everywhere absolutly flithy then I saw it......the automatic shifter!!!! This is the first and only auto SE-R I have ever seen, girl driving it had no idea what she was driving, if I would had the money I would rescue it and let my wife drive it instead of her XE, but oh well.

------------------
'91 SEntRa
'92 Sentra XE
SHUT UP AND DRIVE!!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
THAT SUCKS!

I was rolling on a local cruise strip one night about a week ago and ran up behind an identical Black 200 SE-R and was toying with him until I walked him, he followed me into an arbys and his was a frigin auto! I couldnt believe it, I mean why? then his girlfriend said in that tainted voice..." I cant drive a stick". Well honey, have the boy teach you, sheesh! Then he tried getting back some of his dignity by spitting out some **** about having a fully modded Lexus SC400 at home. I go...ummmm, and the reason you arent driving it now is??????

LMAO! Dumbass.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
1. Ratty SE-Rs are a sad sight. I've seen a completely oxidized classic for sale with floorboards a foot deep in garbage.

2. Any guy who owns a car with an auto tranny because his girlfriend (not wife, necessarily) can't drive a manual is completely whipped. Sorry, but going for a slushbox just because she's too lazy to learn a simple motoring device is no excuse - you've got the shrunken nards and all.

There was a guy with a new Focus ZX3 (still had the dealer sticker instead of the license plate) gridded next next to me an autocross a while back. He said he wasn't all that impressed with the car's performance. Why did he buy it? His girlfriend could only drive an automatic.

Poor whipped wanker.

[This message has been edited by JimR (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Or those of us who didnt care what we bought. Hell those that bout the car not knowing that se-r ment anything but leather steering wheel. I needed a car to get back and forth to school after my samurai bit the dust. It didnt matter, I know how to drive a manual and drive it well. I just needed a car. And not like its the worst thing in the world. Other than it not downshifting when I want it to, shes very resposive and well mannered. Not to mention after the launch I can beat alot of things. If I torque brake or something I bet i could get a better launch. Im holding 2nd until 70mph...less shifts = faster. shifts are somewhat quick, espcialy compaired to a manuals 2nd to 3rd shift.

Ill bet a properly tuned auto will whip a 5 speed in many things, like the 1320. Its all about tuneing. And again its not like we own special cars or something, they are just sentras...

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
And again its not like we own special cars or something, they are just sentras...

</font>
Ive been mislead!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts