SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's someone that works on route 27 in edison that has a white classic with 200sx se-r wheels and an intercooler hanging out of the bumper. Just wondering if your on the forum.

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts
shourican said:
There's someone that works on route 27 in edison that has a white classic with 200sx se-r wheels and an intercooler hanging out of the bumper. Just wondering if your on the forum.
Heh heh. If the intercooler was crooked then it was Nismoser. I believe he works in Edison and has a fondness for crooked intercoolers. ;)

-Linus

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts
Was it this guy? :

:cool:

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Hey, that's me! Yea, shourican, what are you driving?

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Ltrain said:
Heh heh. If the intercooler was crooked then it was Nismoser. I believe he works in Edison and has a fondness for crooked intercoolers. ;)

-Linus
Jerky. It will be resolved in due time my friend.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
You'll have to come down to the Section 8 garage sometime to hang out man. Its always good meeting other SR20 folk. Don't mind the crooked IC, there is a long story behind that.

I didn't realize my car can be seen from 27.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I'd love to check out section 8 sometime, I read about it the other day. Sometimes I can see it from 27. I tend to keep an eye open for sentras.

-Steve

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Someone else in my building has a red SE-R. Its weird, its got the 7500rpm tach, stock SE-R wheels, it says SE-R on the tail, has the fogs, SE-R seats, SE-R rear sway bar.....but no spoiler. Weird. Its kind of beat up anyway.

On a side note, a buddy of mine lives in SP, I stay there a couple times a week to save on my commute.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
lol, don't know if this counts, but I saw your car once before when my buddy blacknx2k bought that pacesetter off of you! Haven't seen your car around since though.

Yesterday I did see a teal 200sx se-r, but it still had stock rims on there. I also so a red 200sx goin the other direction, both b14's had big shiny mufflers on them.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I work in SP (Multiplex @ 5000 Hadley). I guess you're at work in Edison when I'm at work in SP. BTW, my parking lot is like 70 acres and BMW uses it for autocross, so it's in good shape. I should organize something for SR20's.....

Steve

civicdragon said:
so no one has seen me? cant miss a teal 200 with white mirrors..

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Yo, shourican...I think I saw you driving in SP last night around 10:15pm coming down North Clinton Ave. Red classic with fogs on....not sure how many of those are rolling around SP.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, that was me making a taco bell run. its actually called south clinton ave. Give me a flash next time.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
South Clinton, North Clinton..same thing :p

I would have flashed, turned around and caught up to you....but I was in my buddy's Maxima. His words, "Calm down! It's just another Sentra, jeez!" me: *SMACK* hehhe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts