SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all. Im wondering on a good spring rate for drag/SCCA/road course tyoe of things. I heard thet 350front and 300rear was great. But fill me in on whats good and feels god.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nismo200:
Sup all. Im wondering on a good spring rate for drag/SCCA/road course tyoe of things. I heard thet 350front and 300rear was great. But fill me in on whats good and feels god.

</font>
That is the rate that I use. With proper shock settings it really doesn't ride bad at all. I even double checked the numbers on the springs to make sure I didn't get 300/200, it felt that good. The car still predictably understeers at the limits but oversteer can be induced easily with the throttle/brakes. A rear swaybar is next on my list which should eliminate most any unwanted understeer.

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
i have 300/200, i wish it was a little stiffer, so do my bumpstops.

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
Registered
153 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 96 all motor SeR:
i have 300/200, i wish it was a little stiffer, so do my bumpstops.

</font>
hey, ur gettin turbo..? how much for ur header? how old is it? what r u takin off ur car for turbo.. does anyone know when they're gonna make a chip for the 98 ser..? jwt is laggin on breakin the code

------------------
[email protected] vtec

1 - 4 of 4 Posts