SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to buy ground control coilovers soon, and i need to know what spring rates i should get ..for street use
lemme know what spring rates you have in yours, and how you like them.

thanks

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaGenesis:
im going to buy ground control coilovers soon, and i need to know what spring rates i should get ..for street use
lemme know what spring rates you have in yours, and how you like them.

thanks
</font>
I have 350F/300R. I like them alot. I use them for mostly street and autocross. I will be doing a track event this summer yet. They are quite comfortable for street driving. I might suggest getting a bit lighter spring than I have for optimum ride quality. like 300F/200R.

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
i'm running the moti setup with 275/200 spring rates. the ride is VERY cushy compared to my old prokit/agx setup. next year i'll probably put the 275's in the rear and get a pair of 325 or 350's for the front. whatever rate you choose, be sure it's enough to keep you OFF the bump stops, ALL the time. my .02

Ric

G

·
I have the 300 up front and 200 in rear. great for street use, but i want up it a little, too much roll in hard corners.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaGenesis:
this is gonna be a hard choice...

if i get the rates u guys have, ill probably end up wanting new ones cuz of the roll in corners you guys talk about..

no one seems satisfied with the rates theyve got lol

</font>
I like mine fine for what I use it for. I was just suggesting slightly less spring for those with tender hind quarters. I love the firm ride.

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is gonna be a hard choice...

if i get the rates u guys have, ill probably end up wanting new ones cuz of the roll in corners you guys talk about..

no one seems satisfied with the rates theyve got lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts