SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a freshly refurbished Black Instinct SPH-M800 cell phone for sale. The phone has only been turned on, never activated and Still has the Sprint plastic protectors on it. I had the phone replaced with a fresh refurb under sprints TEP plan, and by the time my replacement had arrived, I had already upgraded to the HTC hero. The Instinct was just not the phone for me. This would be a great phone for someone looking for a slick phone with a smooth User Interface, yet not requiring the full functionality (and cost) of a higher end "Smart Phone" such as a blackberry/android device. Bypass any activation fees and contract extensions by purchasing this phone.
The ESN is 100% clear, and I will even help the purchaser activate the phone on the spot at the time of purchase if it is a local member. (requires the purchaser to have access to their online Sprint Account. If the transaction is completed at my house we will use my computer.)
Phone comes with original box, wall charger, data sync cable, 2 batteries, and the external battery charger case.
I am asking $130 but any reasonable offer will be considered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts