SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The hinges on both of my doors are squeaking realling badly. I think that the drivers side is also sagging a bit. Can these be greased up to quiet them down or do they have to be replaced?

·
Registered
441 Posts
if your door is sagging you can open it up and put a jack under with a block of wood to protect the paint. then jack it up a bit , check fit, and repeat until it fits correctly.

--eRic

Jason said:
The hinges on both of my doors are squeaking realling badly. I think that the drivers side is also sagging a bit. Can these be greased up to quiet them down or do they have to be replaced?

·
8,148 Posts
Speaking of door hinges, my hinges make a clunking sound the car is in motion or sudden movement. Bobbys car (93nx2krider) has the exact same problem. Anyone else havbe this problem?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pretty White said:
Speaking of door hinges, my hinges make a clunking sound the car is in motion or sudden movement. Bobbys car (93nx2krider) has the exact same problem. Anyone else havbe this problem?
there's something rattling on the inside of my door when i hit a harsh bump on the road. and thats coming from my squeeky door. maybe its the hinge, i havent really looked into it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts