SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm very sorry to said the MY SR20 is donne, finitto, there is not one side of the car that is not hit, I lost the car in SS5 less then a 1/4 mile in to the stage in a L5 over crest in to a R5 doing about 85 mph. I will be posting photos and viedos as soons is I can, my body is sore and I just need some time to get over the crash!!!!!!
Gus

·
Project All High School!!
1,087 Posts
:tear::tear:
Hopefully you wil get another one. Glad your ok.
:grouphug:

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Damn that really sucks Gus. :( I hope you can re-shell her and maybe run some events towards the end of the season.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Gus, very sorry to hear this.

Glad you are okay however, it's good that you did not make your rollcage to 'minimum' specs! You can always buy another car...

Bob

·
Registered
425 Posts
atleast you and the car were both doing that which you love. glad to hear you are ok

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad to hear you are alright. Its a shame you are on the east coast, I've got a shell with fairly minor rear end damage that I'm looking to unload for cheap. Its a 92 se-r. I'm in Washington state though, so I would imagine thats a bit far for you.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow that was a big one:eek2: ! glad everybody is OK. Looks like the cage held up you should send your cage builder and christmas card this december.

I hope you enjoyed the rally up until that point!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Wow, I got cellphone pics from friends who were there--sheesh!! That is pretty massive, what the heck did you hit with the front??

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, I got cellphone pics from friends who were there--sheesh!! That is pretty massive, what the heck did you hit with the front??
we think that we hit the tree firts and then roll.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad you are ok, the pictures are brutal. I can imagine being sore. You have in car footage of the wreck?
I do but you can see nothing, as I'm trying to save the car and I'm moving my helmet covers part of the view of the initila impact and them after that the cammera point down and you can see no more .
Gus

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bob I'm looking for a shell you know of any around?
Gus

1 - 20 of 30 Posts