SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i talked to tim he said 5/29 sounds good. instead of bringing food and drinks a $5 donation will be better. after we eat what do you guys want to do? wrench, go for a scenic drive (nice roads, joel can vouch for it) or any other ideas you guys have. please voice your opinion on what you would like to do. about hotels i know there are plenty within a 10miles of the meet but i will get some names and numbers of the hotels if you want to make a reservation. lets have a good turnout and make this a memorable sr20 meet.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Sounds good to me, time? Scenic drive sounds cool too, maybe we can wrench for a bit and THEN drive? Would be hot to drive w/ 30+ se-r's :D

-Mike

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Majestical69 said:
Sounds good to me, time? Scenic drive sounds cool too, maybe we can wrench for a bit and THEN drive? Would be hot to drive w/ 30+ se-r's :D

-Mike[/QUOTE
everyone should try to make it there around 12. i was thinking the samething we could wrench then go for a drive.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Im down, mind if I bring a few buddies? Theres about...15 se-r/spec v's w/in 10 min of me...its starting to get crazy around here now. Started w/ one...now look at it. But yeah, Im in!

-Mike

·
Registered
947 Posts
Where is this exactly? Maybe post a time and directions. Also do we need to prepay? Or is just bringing a 5er good enough. I think a scenic drive / checking out the rides / hanging out is all good. I'm there.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its cool if you bring some friends. there is no need to prepay just bring it with you. the addy is: 12122 hooper ln
glen arm, md 21057

for those of you who are using mapquest what are the last couple of directions they are giving after you get onto 695? if you are certain that you will be coming say so i want to get a feel on how many people are going to come so we buy enough food.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
This is what I got, keep in mind im comming from the South:

19. Take the I-695 WEST exit towards TOWSON, exit #64B - go 3.1 mi
20. Take the HARFORD RD/MD-147 NORTH exit towards CARNEY, exit #31B - go 0.2 mi
21. Continue on HARFORD RD - go 4.2 mi
22. Bear on LONG GREEN PIKE - go 1.6 mi
23. Turn on GLEN ARM RD E - go 0.3 mi
24. Turn on HOOPER LN - go 0.1 mi
25. Arrive at 12122 HOOPER LN, GLEN ARM

-Mike

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Awesome. Im all over it. Ill be there with the digicam and both memory cards in case people want to do short vid clips of their cars exhausts or anything.

Ill put this on the calandar.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Majestical69 said:
This is what I got, keep in mind im comming from the South:

19. Take the I-695 WEST exit towards TOWSON, exit #64B - go 3.1 mi
20. Take the HARFORD RD/MD-147 NORTH exit towards CARNEY, exit #31B - go 0.2 mi
21. Continue on HARFORD RD - go 4.2 mi
22. Bear on LONG GREEN PIKE - go 1.6 mi
23. Turn on GLEN ARM RD E - go 0.3 mi
24. Turn on HOOPER LN - go 0.1 mi
25. Arrive at 12122 HOOPER LN, GLEN ARM

-Mike
yeah follow those just making sure they didnt give you the other way.

·
Registered
457 Posts
count me in as well, hopefully I'll have my upgraded injectors and MAF to be running more serious boost (T3/T4 200SX). I'll see if my room-mates want to come as well (92+93 SE-R)... heck, maybe I can get Rosen to get away from the wifey and new kid (12.2 SE-R... also T3/T4).

I do wish it was a bit closer, its OK though... I have a couple EXs in Towson :D :D :D

-Corey

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
law abidn said:
count me in as well, hopefully I'll have my upgraded injectors and MAF to be running more serious boost (T3/T4 200SX). I'll see if my room-mates want to come as well (92+93 SE-R)... heck, maybe I can get Rosen to get away from the wifey and new kid (12.2 SE-R... also T3/T4).

I do wish it was a bit closer, its OK though... I have a couple EXs in Towson :D :D :D

-Corey

Corey, isnt that Rosen's car sitting in your drive way? i ride by it and almost wreck every time b/c im staring at the FMIC i see sitting there. And, do you guys wanna ride up together? I live 2 blocks away, would be pointless not to ride in style ;)

-MIke

·
"Pimping aint Easy"
517 Posts
count me in!! Ill bring my DV cam and my digi cams aswell, anyone want a DVD of the meet ;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Damm, everyone's coming out of the wood work, i guess the crew will be there also....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Majestical69 said:
Corey, isnt that Rosen's car sitting in your drive way? i ride by it and almost wreck every time b/c im staring at the FMIC i see sitting there. And, do you guys wanna ride up together? I live 2 blocks away, would be pointless not to ride in style ;)

-MIke
yeah, thats his.... the burned the ring out on the #2 cylinder on the way to our house wasting a WS6 firebird on the highway. The car had a hiccup and bam! the car did respectively great considering it was a JDM N/A and we put 25,000 hard hard miles on her.

Nick (who worked with us at Rosens) is coming back over from Cali this next weekend and we are going to sit down with him and basically lay out what is going to happen for the next engine. It should be a pretty well done engine, and hopefully more bulletproof. Besides that hes getting Nicks 1500 mile old, super built tranny with Nismo LSD so I think Axels are next to go ;)

Oh, and he's looking to move back here around May or June. His AWD 91 SE-R should be complete by then... now THAT would be something cool to bring

I just bought my friends pretty heavily modded 95 turbo SE-R with a gearbox problem. Its at Victory Nis of Mech but I have another gearbox waiting for it. I just need a free weekend (prob next week) to put it back on the road.

Already got my lic plate idea SR-RATED, but I need to get it titled first I suppose

-Corey

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Oh yeah I'm there big time ;) Hey, I say we wrench on the cars a little (nothing major) Go for a ride south, like to Dave & Busters so everyone can see a line of nissan umpff! Then drive North to somewhere you guys up North know about. This way the guys who are coming up from the South can roll out if they want from D&B to go home, the guys from North can roll out from that spot and then us B More guys can just cruise back :D
*What am I saying that's allot of $$ for gas :rolleyes:

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
ColinS said:
I would go if my license wasnt getting jacked :)

My passenger seat will probably be open :D If you live near richmond that is..

-Mike

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yea, this is going to be nice :D. I'm guessing I'm going to be 1st to get pulled over though.

·
92 SE-R Richmond, VA
10 Posts
After the black se-r has been but to rest, RIP. I got the white se-r on the road after about 6 months of work to it. So happy to get the new and improved car running under its own power. I had been driving a 1973 Toyota truck with a custom green wooden fence around it - Tell me thats not "Hot to Death." haha, I'm down for the meet. Something to do to get out of Richmond for a while.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Majestical69 said:
My passenger seat will probably be open :D If you live near richmond that is..

-Mike

Charlottesville close enough? :p only about 50 minutes away

1 - 20 of 65 Posts