SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
ben, i'd like to check out the motor wednesday at 630-7pm- left you a message yesterday... get back to me when you get a chance.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
hey dave, about 3 people said they have motors. I think there is one about 5 minutes from your house. Hit me up by PM and I will see if it is still available.

·
HP10 PRIMERA
2,360 Posts
atomic punk said:
ben, i'd like to check out the motor wednesday at 630-7pm- left you a message yesterday... get back to me when you get a chance.
hey guy, i didnt get your message. are you the one with the 860 number? i tried to call it back. Call me again and ill give you directions. Wednesday is fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
BenSR20-t said:
hey guy, i didnt get your message. are you the one with the 860 number? i tried to call it back. Call me again and ill give you directions. Wednesday is fine.
yeah man, that was me- i'll give ya a call after i get out of work tomorrow (probably 5-530).

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
I have a 96 motor out of the car sitting ran good but missing valve cover and some small things 100$ picked up email me [email protected] I also have a 91 motor tapped for oil return asking 200 motor is very strong but its still in the car if you would like to take the car minus the stuff I am taking off bumpers and turbo parts have it for 1000$ not running you get good motor good tranny good suspension,clean intereior ect. If you buy the car ill throw the 96motor in for free

1 - 20 of 21 Posts