SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acceleration Pluss is having another club day on saturday SEPT. 29 from 12:00 (noon till 6:00. All SR20DE members are welcome (SE-R, NX, G20) and bring all of your other nissan friends with you. Different members from the local DSM and Subaru clubs are also coming down and welcome. The website is www.accelerationpluss.com. Any questions you can talk to Craig (me). Hope to see you!!

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would go if I didn't have work... I'm in NYC, not too far away... oh well maybe next time

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Is there some kind of discount day then? If you do i'll think about buying something else from you guys. Discounts will get you more people...

Note: "You can get more bees with honey than with vinegar"

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
That is some funny sh*t. Yeah craig, are you going to the boston meet??? I am going to try to go to your meet on the 29th but I am not sure yet. TTYL

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Craig you better come to the Boston meet. I can't race all the JWT guys on my own.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts