SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to put together a meet for all sr20de cars. This event will be held in meriden connecticut at hubbard park.
Here is a pretty good Itinerary.

1. Meet at hubbard park around 3p.m.. Go up to castle craig(on a picturesque mountain) and take pictures of all the cars. Individually and as a group!!!
2. We head to the berlin turnpike around dinner time. Have dinner at any restaurant. We can pick from ruby's,outback,HOP's, Hooters!!!
3. Since we will already be on the pike, we can just head out and enjoy the night. Watch the pike scene unfold right in front of your eyes. It is a very big car show with a bunch of honda's racing. But it is all in good fun.

If you would like more information about it please give me an email or an instant message when I am online at:

screen name- Gu57ido
email- [email protected]

Thanks guys,
I am hoping for a turnout of about 20 sr20 guys at least. Feel free to come down, it will be a blast. I will spread the word around here. There are about 6 or 7 local se-r's around. So hopefully we can increase that number for this event. If anyone would like hotel information I will be glad to find that out for you. Thank you very much.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R ( Pacific sun blue)

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Sweet idea mark. I'll be there.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Bring all of your sr20de people with you!!! This should be a good get together. Just post to let me know. Thanks again!

Mark Merliss
97 Pacific sun blue se-r

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Mark, I will send something to the new england SE-R mailing list and let some of the people from Mass know about it.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ryan!!
it is greatly appreciated. If you dont mind, can you tell me how to get to the new england mailing list. I never heard of it. I would like to have a good turnout. A lot of people will have to let me know though. I am not sure how much food or drink to get for everyone. I need to get Jay and craig to come down also. I will spread the word as much as possible. Thanks again everyone!!

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Pacific sun blue)
w/ hopes for a successful se-r meet!!!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
subscribe se-r-club-ne-reflective Send that to [email protected]

------------------

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well with hope i should be able to make it with my fully stock quite sad NX, but hey its a work in progress

the date is free but i'll know more the closer we get.
L8er
Dan

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the response corrosion. If you know anybody with sr20's, let them know also. It should be a good turnout. It should be a good time, I am just wondering how many people are going to show up, for supply reasons. Thanks again

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R

·
Registered
287 Posts
hrmm sorry don't know any one else,
but there is this funny little thing.. talking to my friend at work about nissans, and he starts talking about your blue se-r. i guess you know him, Brian Halahan (**** have know the kid for years and not sure on the spelling of his name). thought that was funny he knew you.
L8er
Dan

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good ****. Hulli is cool as hell. We hang out whenever he gets his ass out and about. But yeah, next time you see him tell him I said hi. Are you interested in coming down to meriden for that meet??? Tell hulli come to the meet. And if you see mike around let him know also. Thanks alot Corrosion!!!

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (smurf blue)

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yeah,
ryan, can you send this post to the se-r list. I am not sure how to get back on it. The email thing is definitly all you. If you can get all of those people to come too that would be great. Thanks again!!!

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Pacific sun blue)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Bah brian would come.. but his ass is in south carolina. at some point this week i'm going to need some directions so i can find out how the hell to get to this place.
going to be fun.
L8er
Dan

G

·
0 Posts
You guys mind if a clean 200SX-SE tries to sneak in? =D

------------------

Christopher Tasker
1998 200SX

G

·
0 Posts
Perfect---I will be there---Can you give me an address of some sort--or directions from 95s? I am 45 min from foxwoods/mystic--how much further is Hubbard park? I couldn't find that in mapquest. If any guys from mass/ri want to go--let me know and we can meet up and drive to ct

mark

[email protected]

------------------
93 se-r
so stock--it is scary

·
Registered
513 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by massclassic:
Perfect---I will be there---Can you give me an address of some sort--or directions from 95s? I am 45 min from foxwoods/mystic--how much further is Hubbard park? I couldn't find that in mapquest. If any guys from mass/ri want to go--let me know and we can meet up and drive to ct</font>
Where do you live exactly. I live in downtown boston, but am originally from Meriden. I could hook you up with directions no prob.

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey everyone,
Thanks for all of your replies. KPW97 is from the area that the event is happening. Well here are the directions from most areas of the state.

1) From 84, you take the 691 exit in waterbury. If you are coming from hartford it takes about 20 minutes from there to the exit for 691. You then take exit 4 on 691, the first meriden exit. Take a right off the exit and the park is on your left about an 1/8 mile down.

2) From I-95, take the I-91 exit. Go to exit 18, the 691 exit. Follow the signs to 691, take exit 4. Take left off of exit and the park is about an 1/8 mile to a 1/4 mile down on your left.

3) From I-91, Take exit 18 (691 exit). Take exit 4, take left off of exit. Park is 1/8 mile to a 1/4 mile on the left.

When you get into the park, go around the pond. When you get to the stop sign, go straight and park your car in the parking lot. We will be there at about 3 o'clock.
The plan was to hang out there with some soda and chips, if people want to bring stuff that would be cool also. We will then head up to the berlin turnpike around 6:30 - 7 p.m. ish. Then eat supper at one of the many restaurants of our choice. Then off to the pike. It should be fun. Thanks guys.

Please respond to this post if you are going to attend.
Thanks again.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Pacific sun Blue)

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Corrosion,
there are the directions for ya.
Massclassic,
My friend is KPW97, he lives in boston and he has the same car you have. If you can get your crew down from there that would be great.
CT 200sx,
Thats cool if you come. We are looking for anyone with sr20's or whoever. Come on down, it should be a good time.
Ryan,
Get your friends from the boston meet and all around to come down, that would be cool to meet all of those guys.
Thanks again everyone.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific smurf blue)

·
Registered
287 Posts
ahhh kick ass
going to drop by the store and pick up some munchies

now the question is how layers of wax has every one put on for this event

hehe
hope to meet you all.
L8er