SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to find a awnser here.

Where can I get water feed from on s13 sr20de. Surely something lots of people have to do but cant find a awnser.

Any help appreciated

Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, new on this site. Just dis assembled the inlet plenim from a SR20DET which I purchased some years back as a half cut, 88,000 km and I see that the turbo has a water delivery/supply pipe. Surely, you can get some copper pipe the same diameter and get a plumber to braze weld it in for you, and an easy permanent fix that you need not worry about again. Often, the ends are sealed with an O ring so keep these and bend carefully and weld in new copper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where on the plenum is it? Prob just put some hose over it and run it to the turbo. If not might have to drill and tap the block where the factory det feed is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where on the plenum is it? Prob just put some hose over it and run it to the turbo. If not might have to drill and tap the block where the factory det feed is.
You will need to remove the pipe from the turbo, as it is held in (or at least the Avenir is held in with a fuel line fitting SR20turbo pipe.jpg SR20 tubopipe #2.jpg , follow the pipe around to the other joint/end, probably a hose connection. Then carefully bend up a new copper line that fits the old one in your hands as close as possible and when happy with the shape, cut the original steel one and braze the new one onto it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts