SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with all this talk of board t-shirts, why not see how much it would cost to get some sr20deforum.com liscense plate frames made? I would love to get one if the price was reasonable, anyone else?

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do they sell it on se-r.net?

·
Registered
727 Posts
You know I can get those done too, our company does everything like that. Would probably run about 2-3 bucks.

Hell, if some twisted screwball wanted SR20DEForum Boxers, we can get em. Or even a mug, a stress-ball, a glass jar, some fuzzy dice, neon lights that says pimp ride. :D

Seriously, theyd be about 2-3 bucks.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I want boxers!

yeah, can you make flanel boxers w/ the forum url? how much would that cost?

·
Yes, it's a Sentra
581 Posts
I'm in for the plate frame. My Yokohama one does not apply to my car anymore after yesterday. I purchased my new Kuhmo tires.

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey Project SE-R, would there be a minimum number of people that you would have to have in order to have these made? I am very interested and would pay up to $10 for one, something simple like maybe SR20DE Forum across the top and the URL on the bottom?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey gang:

Let me check tomorrow morning at work with the vendors and see what the minimum would be. I think we are EQP witha few companies so that helps out greatly. If there is a minimum, I dont think it would be more than 24 or 36 though. Some companies jsut dont want to mess with anything lower, they say go to a local guy for that! I will find out and post it in da mornin!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Something a little like this?

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hell yeah! maybe a diff font though... like the one on the black cutaway t shirts!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Do you have a particular font in mind? I can change it easily! :D

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
maybe courier, like the shirt... something like this? what does everybody think?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Looks fine, isnt that a courier font????

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm deffiently down for one these as well.....

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ok gang, good news and bad news.

Good news ---> They will cost us $2 plus shipping to you, regular mail is about a buck

Bad news------> The Minimum to order is 125

So if we can get that many orders, we will be fine. Or at least 88 confirmed orders so I can run it through work.

Lets here it, how many of you want em???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.