SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,
i need to know the right identification number of a gti-r maf.....cause the one i get when i bought this motors was a #53j01 and i'm sur is not the good one....
thank you

a+

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
If you have a stock avenir u13 or gti-r ecu it will.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you man...i'll try to find one 54c00 they're really are to find...
do you know where i can buy one ?

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
OK, I did check and the seller says it is still availalbe. No idea on the condition though. I can see it personally over the weekend if you have not found anything until then and let you know.

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
I do not understand French but since $50 is a "universal" word I guess you can find it for US$50.

THis is the same price they told me over here. Getting U in touch is not difficult, it is the "talk" after that may be.. Seller is the typical "*******-type" of our land.

If you still want me to check it for condition (pics etc.) post here, otherwise I will assume you opted for the "french" one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
well the guy that I linked is a local, so 50$ canadian (cheaper than usd) with no shipping is probably best, if he still has it of course :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah,
he still has it but is not the one i was looking for.....i need a 54c00 and he has a 53j00
so thank you for the contact!
even if it doesnt work!

and i'll forget for the US cause i need it rigth now,,,,that gonna be too long....i'm gonna try with a SAFC

thank buddy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the resistance inside.....but now i been able to solve my problem......i bought a SAFC and i got a F****** 54c00!
thank you every buddy!
see ya !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts