SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good deal, I am buying a sr20det (GTi-r)and it incudes He is asking $2,900

this is the ad I cut & pasted it.

NISSAN SR 20 DET FROM S-13 / S-14 / S-15
If you are tire of hearing the same old deal "ok I have an s-13 but it does not have the harness" look no more. R390 sports goes to japan and pulls the motors that meet our quality expectations and we pull everything from the front half of the car so you will not have to go on a parts looking spree.
In result you get the complete wiring harness from the ignition key and the whole harness thru the fire wall to the fuse box and the all the conections to the motor with the ignitor chip. Next I have gone an extra step furthur by incliding the follwing.
1)Complete motor with Turbo /oil pan
2)Complete Intake manifold with injectors and fuel rail
3)Throttle Body
4)Complete DFI Ignition System
5)Some Hoses
6)Vacuum connectors
7)Complete wiring harness with all connectors (UNCUT)
8) ECU
9)MFS
10)Starter
11)Alternator
12)Motor Mounts
13)Transmission mounts
14)Complete transmission
13)Flywheel
14)Clutch
15)Drive shaft
16) Nissan GTi-R
17) stock fuel pump
18) P-steering pump
19) Fan with Clutch

------------------
Jason

·
Registered
441 Posts
GTi-Rs are FWD DET's.

The S13-15 are all RWD motors. Won't work on your application.

------------------
Chris Alfonso
AIM: RaySERinSD
1992 Honda Civic HB DX
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R (RIP)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know those are rwd, but the guy said that he would include all the same stuff but he would swap out the gtir 4wd tranny with that out of a p10, a fwd.

[This message has been edited by NX-t (edited 05-24-2001).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
the motor mounts, front engine, ect,ect,ect are totally diffrent. the only thing that they actually have in common is the 2 litres

·
Registered
449 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sr20 B12:
Uh, no buddy. GTi-R has a AWD det engine that can work as a FWD application.

</font>
Sorry guys, but i aggre with Sr20 B12. The SR20DET GTi-R motor with work in a SE-R. The motor will fit perfectly with a SE-R tranny. Anyother tranny and it doesnt work. The AWD tranny of the GTi-R wont even come close to fitting. But the GTi-R motor will work fine and badass.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
449 Posts
By the way..Who is that ad for the motor from? Its a good price kinda...

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nismo200:
By the way..Who is that ad for the motor from? Its a good price kinda...

</font>
The place is R390 sports Inc. here is there address

http://nissan180.8k.com/index.html

the guy who runs it Karim mostly deals with engines now and his price has gone up a little.

------------------
Jason

·
Registered
782 Posts
Is the motor from a GTiR or from an S13/14/15? If indeed it is from an AWD GTiR , it will fit with your standard US Spec SE-R Tranny. If it is an S13/14/15 RWD DET, then it will not fit at all.

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.4 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.0 @ 118.77 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts