SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Geeze dude, I know you want to promote the new business and we want to support you and all, but spamming all the forums is not the way to do it. Be a little more professional about it. If someone says "I'm looking for this part" don't reply with "I've got them reply again if you want some DETs!!!" Not very professional. Say "I have this part for sale for XXX dollars. Please email me at [email protected] and I'll work with you."

Just some friendly advice.

·
B13 Se-r Godfather
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey sorry for spamming but that is separate from the online business...i work at a salvage yard .. and i am in sales just tring to boost my sales... sorry to anyone i affended. just tring to help you guys out!

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Help us out for $2100.00/pc??? Drop your price about $600+ and you might spark someone's interest. You should post in the For sale forum regardless.

Mike

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yeah, you lower the price some, and it might spark my interest, Thats abou average for what I have been able to find.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I got my FWD Bluebird DET for 1680 *shiped*. It had a busted IC but I went FM. It also had no maf or ECU but Its practly impossible to get a JDM maf and what happens if it get busted?? or its NG??

Mike 12psi DET in a 98sentraSE. Zing Zing Mahn!

G

·
I think the real question is. Is it a Bluebird motor (T-25 turbo) or is it a GTI-R motor (T-28 turbo). There are other differances but that is the obvious.

MarC SE-R

G

·
hmmm.. if my engine accidently "blew up", would my insurance company cover that? cuz a det would look really good in my car

·
B13 Se-r Godfather
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i can get the fwd or rwd sr20de-t motors.. but i have 4 fwd sr20det motors right now.. i see what i can do for the pricing! they come complete with maf,intercooler,and turbo.. i can get the harness and ecu.....i will see if i can get a 4 transmissions and out a complete package together.... thanks

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Are you sure there GTi-R engines? Tell me something specific about the engine/any pictures of them? You might have a serious buyer on your hands

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
I don't need to know anything about the motor, infact my father owns a GTi-R! I wanted to know if you knew what you were selling.

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
McCoy said:
Dude... you just bumped up a 4 year old thread!!!!
Almost 5yrs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Atleast he's searching :D

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
budsang1 said:
Almost 5yrs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Atleast he's searching :D
BINGO!

I like the Johnr4313 already. :biggthump

As an option you could also contact Andreas Miko.

Andreas Mikos signature said:
Thanks Andreas Miko #305-282-3643.
Long happy buyer/seller feedback thread in the Feedback section of the forum.

Good luck. And seriously, thank you for searching. You've restored part of my faith in humanity. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts