SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know were I can find just the 2 o-ring gasket set for the front oil pump cover? they only come with the full engine gasket kit. is there any model like a 1993 nissan sentra engine that would match it up or know the nissan part number were I can order the o-rings? Id on't want to spend 300 bucks on a new pump or a gasket kit when all I need is a couple of dollars gaskets.

the engine I have is a sr20det s13 redtop engine.

·
Always Different !
812 Posts
Just go buy a Nitrile, Aflas or Viton oring from the, whoever you get orings from in the US.
It does not have to be the silicone type from the Nissan kit, and it can be just abit larger on cross section as well.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
if it is the two oring/retainers that are found between the oil filter bracket and the block... you can get those from you local nissan dealer for like 6 bucks a piece. if it is the oil pump o-ring, you also can get that from the dealer. the two o-ring/retainers can be found on the 91-2001 sr20 fwd, or the 1998 ka24 fwd. the oil pump o-ring can be found on the 91-2001 sr20 fwd. or you can find them on srswap.com.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LanceSR20 said:
if it is the two oring/retainers that are found between the oil filter bracket and the block... you can get those from you local nissan dealer for like 6 bucks a piece. if it is the oil pump o-ring, you also can get that from the dealer. the two o-ring/retainers can be found on the 91-2001 sr20 fwd, or the 1998 ka24 fwd. the oil pump o-ring can be found on the 91-2001 sr20 fwd. or you can find them on srswap.com.
thanks for the info guys. I lucked out and phase2 had an open engine gasket kit they were selling apart and I bought the rigns from them for a couple of bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.