SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone im am new here i have a 91 se-r with a bluebird det and my best time with a t25 is [email protected] with 15psi which i ran a e-town the 12.9 was also me last year

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joe manfre:
hello everyone im am new here i have a 91 se-r with a bluebird det and my best time with a t25 is [email protected] with 15psi which i ran a e-town the 12.9 was also me last year</font>
Sweeeeet......What mods do you have? Where those passes made with slicks? Or street tires? If they were run with slicks, do you know what your times was with street tires?

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those were run with slick , never ran with street tires with the new motor , all motor was 15.2 with street tires.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
hey joe...what fuel pump u run with ur car? cause right now i push 15psi too with the stock pump...oh i took my car to the track i ran [email protected] 2.5 60ft. and no hood scoop for my top mount...and i still wanna run you sometime during the summer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am running the 300zx twin turbo pump, in about two weeks i will have the msd 50/lb injector set up. if i were u i would take it easy cause the stock pump is only good for about 230 hp give or take . that thing is maxed out. any time u wanna run im game my best is 12.66 at 108.80 at e town

·
Registered
23 Posts
joe, did you run your car at the import spring nationals at englishtown about a month ago? (i think it was the weekend of the 5th??) i remember seeing a white 91-94 se-r with a det that was running really quick, i thought that it might have been you. whether it was or not, those are some nice times man. oh by the way, where did you get your det, just out of curiousity? did they install it too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i did run the 5th and the 6th , my car was slow on the 5th for some reason, but on the sixth i made the quick 8 for power 4 class with a 12.66 @ 108.80 but i was bumped out the first round by damn civic that had like a lot of juice. i bought my det through east coast motorsports in selden the number is 631-736-3852 and the person who installed it was north howell performance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it came with the complete engine turbo intercooler and all the piping including a cut down pipe. it was 2200 after shipping a

·
Registered
441 Posts
Joe Manfre,
What mods have you done to the t25? My resources have showed me that running more than 10 lbs. on a stock t25 is BAD BAD BAD. Exhaust reversion would be a big problem with such high boost in a itty bitty turbo.

Thanks

------------------
Chris Alfonso
AIM: RaySERinSD
1992 Honda Civic HB DX
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R (AGX/GC combo, Hotshot CAI, New door and ignition locks(damn vandals!))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the turbo is completely stock all i have is a k&n filter, gutted cat , exhaust and a 300zx tt pump
i hear that all the time about not going past 10 psi but i only use 15psi with 110octane race fuel and i only do it at the track i have done this for over a year and no problems yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts