SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i ordered a sr20det from this local guy about two months ago, and i still haven't seen my **** yet...and i don't think i will. does anyone know where i could get a deT gti-r cheap. (93 nx2k, btw)

·
_______
3,640 Posts
If he's local I'd pay him a visit and see what's going on. Did you give him any money?

Or try SOKO. The # is on SE-R.net

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah mike, i put it on my credit card, and i have already paid half of it off. the dude (mainly works on zx's) said that his supplier lied to him so now we have to wait until his supplier gets another...i'm not really pissed, but i want my engine.

and what i mean by cheap is less than 2g's

·
Registered
883 Posts
I probably am looking in the wrong place. But I have been looking into getting a motor from this guy at www.allaboutnissan.com If anybody wants to let me know what they think, please do.

Kris94G20

[Edited by kbslacker (11-20-2000 at 05:29 AM).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is soko prolly the best place to get a gti-r engine? are they reliable...i am considering cancelling my order with this guy..

·
_______
3,640 Posts
You might want to call them. The GTI-R is hard to come by and sometimes takes months to get. Better yet look in the SE-R.net classifides. Their are a few people advertising GTI-R's and DET's in it. They are new company's but you might have some luck.

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$$$$ 1,550 I have Many GTI-R motors imported from Japan. these motors sell easily for 1,800 but i dont care for markup they are all the same to me, I like helping out ill be honest i will only make 100 bucks on these. Most come complete with parts and some are missing small parts that you wont need b/c you can get out here in states. the Mas and cut harness.. Doesnt matter b/c you can use SR20DE maSS air on these,if you need harnesses i can get them. Motors have Huge Top Mount intercooler. I do profesional installs also resonanbly priced. Do all my Piping myself. I have a 12 sec Sleeper on street radials as my daily driver. Contact me Brian Glidewell at 909-816-8760 for these motors, I also carry other JDM motors call for assistance.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks, mike...that kinda sucks... could that be what is taking mine so long...hmmmm.

and brian guy...where are you located and why are you able to offer these engines so cheap? what is the milage, condition, etc?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im able to get them Direct from the Dismantaling yards.. and GTI-R motors have BiG markups.. JUST B/c Turbo size and other features of the engine its like the Type R or Nissan. Also Im located IN Socal just call me and find out more
909-816-8760

1 - 12 of 12 Posts