Votes: 1 10.0%
  • TRASH

Votes: 6 60.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sr20performance.com Is A Hoax. I Ordered A T-28 Garrett Turbine Is September Of 2003 And Still Have Not Got It. I Called Them And Got A Answer Machine With No Call Back. I Emailed Them Many Many Times With No Response. I Finally Got A Response And They Told Me It Was On Back Order. I Emailed Them 3 Months Later To Cancel And Ask For A Full Refund. Now They Are Not Responding. Do Not Order From That Web Site. THEY ARE NOT LISTED IN THE BBB AND THE ADDRESS IS FAKE!!!!!!!! I CALLED TEMPE, AZ POLICE AND THEY DON'T HAVE A BUSINESS LISTED IN THE COMMUNITY.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
TUNED200 said:
Sorry to hear about that. i got my t28 in less than 2 weeks after i ordered it.
I do not think Louis Anya is a bad guy. I bought a few things from him and he was alwasy on time. I think he made some bad business choices. Some businesses fail and some do good. When a person gets in dept it is hard to crawl back out of the whole.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
hatetank said:
warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sr20performance.com Is A Hoax. I Ordered A T-28 Garrett Turbine Is September Of 2003 And Still Have Not Got It. I Called Them And Got A Answer Machine With No Call Back. I Emailed Them Many Many Times With No Response. I Finally Got A Response And They Told Me It Was On Back Order. I Emailed Them 3 Months Later To Cancel And Ask For A Full Refund. Now They Are Not Responding. Do Not Order From That Web Site. THEY ARE NOT LISTED IN THE BBB AND THE ADDRESS IS FAKE!!!!!!!! I CALLED TEMPE, AZ POLICE AND THEY DON'T HAVE A BUSINESS LISTED IN THE COMMUNITY.

Go get your money guy. dont let this guy walk around pocketing your ****.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts