SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone working on anything new? Now that it's warming up over the rest of the country (and just downright hot here already) have you started working on your cars again?

I'm itching to do something, but right now both popular options, a better header and/or cams, are on hold until Hotshot and JWT develop their new goodies. I've been thinking about a semi-custom manifold and larger TB, but the initial tests on this were quite a bit lower than expected...

So far I've really only bought a set of Hawk blues and track tires.. useful in their own ways, but not something that I can use everyday...

What else have you guys found out recently?

Thinking about doing anything new? Bigtom, Andreas, Mike K... Bueller? :)

Well, maybe I'll just put my spare car money into getting a Pulsar if nothing's going on right now...

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Just waiting patiently on the cams to come out. Have a separate fund going just for this. Not sure if I'll do the header though. Other than that, just looking to finish off the suspension and do an ad22vf brake upgrade. I may experiment with a full 3" exhaust later down the road after the cams, but got a lil time for that one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts