SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly you may read the tittle of the post and say it is not possible well it is as we may know the sr20 roller rocker and sr20ve has the same install height 36.5 the cams won't be a direct bolt in because a part of the sr20ve cam has to be machined off for it to fit what will happen is that the high lift lobe is the only lobe that will be able to be used. Their are cars running with this mod to date with no issues. My question is ik this cam was not designed for the roller rocker but with that being said would it have less lift than a ve or less duration
Eyewear Cable Gas Tints and shades Bicycle part
Liquid Writing implement Office supplies Human body Cylinder

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I haven't done this mod my self however I have seen it in action this would be cheaper than after market cam it it could work correctly. vvl cams is cheaper than any aftermarket cams not to say if you have some laying around. I currently have a high port and I'm thinking of using a roller rocker head with either the roller rocker setup or I will swap out the valve train for the non roller valve train. I'm just wasn't info on this to see the negatives and positives of this mod. Ik persons will say it will damage the valve train or it will not work correctly but I need details

1 - 4 of 4 Posts