I posted a video of my car on my site.
http://homepage.mac.com/carlm/start.html

Its in 4 parts.

I hope its entertaining.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just got done downloading the first part and I have to say this is GREAT! Wonderful editing for a homemade, and nice stereo sound! Pretty bitchin'!
ryan

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bad ass, my friend! All I can say is "good job" and "Thank God for T1 lines at work!"
I encourage anyone with time and a good download speed to check out these videos,
Ryan

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
Awesome videos. Please post one showing the car in action. Taking off, reving more. And more gauges please more gauge views. I must have rewound that part (gauges) in the first video 20 times!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya man, I will trade you straight up, car for car and I will even throw in the oem stuff I still have
just kidding. I think I found someone who is just as anal about their car as I am too. oh, and good selection of music too. you need to put one in there with Jerry was a Race Car driver by Primus (if you like that kind of thing, but from what I can see, you like about the same kind of crap aka music I do, so you probably do like them)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys

Plenty more vids to come (although the track season is just about over in NJ).

I tried to stick w/Nissan North America's 2000 advertising campaign music for the Sentra, Maxima, etc. (except for Ministry of course). I just happened to have all of it CD. Regretably, I had to cut the Smithereens tune.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Bubba prop to you! That is one sweet ride
Definatly let us know when you get some more show up. Hmmm A nice highway cruise with an under hood mic set-up.... ssssswwwwwwwwccccc then the zing of the VVL mmmmmmmm Damn! I'm not going to be able to go to bed now

Mike
98sentraSE Turbo sssswwwwwwwcccccccc!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mike!

You know... thats a really good idea (under-the-hood mic set-up). I'm going to try and find a mic for my camera.

Thanks for the invite ser_200sx, I wish I could swing by Boston. Kieran told me about all the great stuff you guys have planned
http://www.se-r.org/ne/events/boston

It looks like a great time. I love Boston. Great bars and food.

Everybody out there...

If you are thinking about going to the Beantown meet...

Don't think.

GO.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I bought a lapel mike for my camera. It was only $15 from Best Buy. I use it for autocross, and clip it to my license plate. I also used it under the hodd once and it worked good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts