SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heys guys i am about to buy a new motor for my classic and i was wondering if i should get the sr20ve or the sr16ve N1? i just want know why whichever one is better then the other and which one i can get more power out of (without a turbo).....thanks guys david (and yes i have used the search and i cant really find anything)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I second that motion....Good luck finding an N1 motor first of all. Go with the sr20ve then you can always get sr16 cams or wait until jwt makes their cams if that ever happens.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
jdmsr20veNA said:
heys guys i am about to buy a new motor for my classic and i was wondering if i should get the sr20ve or the sr16ve N1? i just want know why whichever one is better then the other and which one i can get more power out of (without a turbo).....thanks guys david (and yes i have used the search and i cant really find anything)
ummm.. yeah, let us know when you find an N1 to buy... they're KINDA rare... :rolleyes:

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
get the sr20ve from paterson's jdm spot..then upgrade as u learn how to tame the beast

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
mpg9999 said:
without pics= lies ;)
If you ask me,

and honestley i'll be the first to say this guy is talking a bunch of

P.S. Their are only 2 N1's in the U.S. one in Fl & one in NY, and believe me your boy is not the owner of the one in NY ;) Please join the New Members Forum. their you will get all the techicnal information you need!

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
2jdm said:
If you ask me,

and honestley i'll be the first to say this guy is talking a bunch of

P.S. Their are only 2 N1's in the U.S. one in Fl & one in NY, and believe me your boy is not the owner of the one in NY ;) Please join the New Members Forum. their you will get all the techicnal information you need!

No offense, but I HIGHLY doubt you keep tabs on EVERY engine imported from Japan. If so, I would like stats on how many of every engine Nissan makes have been imported since 1999. Thank You.

·
Pulsar VZ-R N1
291 Posts
Don't get the N1....get the sr20ve, as few parts as there are for the sr20ve there are even LESS for the N1.
You only want the cams and maybe the intake of the N1 anyway and chuck them on the sr20ve and you'll have more torque and power than the N1 can make.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
El Gabito said:
No offense, but I HIGHLY doubt you keep tabs on EVERY engine imported from Japan. If so, I would like stats on how many of every engine Nissan makes have been imported since 1999. Thank You.
You got me on that one!~ But one thing is for sure i can tell you for a fact, by looking at your siq, Not 1 motor was imported to your house, ;) Mr kyle.

stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock :rofl: stock

1 - 20 of 48 Posts