SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright ill try not to make this to long and only ask one question at a time per post im building a custom b13 sentra of which i bought a p12 primera engine and trans for. so the engine is in after some custom motor mounts where made for trans/ front mount and alittle modification for other two mounts. i bought 04 spec v duralast axels and the splines seem to go in the trans when i just tried putting drivers sidein . but on reading the p12 primera came with non lsd and the 04 spec v did. and those axels should differ between lsd and non lsd no? and i thought thespec v had 5lug and that i had to go 5lug. but after alittle research im finding out that none of the sentras in the b15 year ramge had 5 lug. i originally was intending to do this swap on a 2012 versa but always loved the b13s so got a white auto 93 sentra se. i just need to know 100% i have the right axels and what spindles hub and bearing am i getting? ill have to post some of the things that i had to do to get here. notice i put sr20vet. well thats cause i got a full vet turbo setup im installing aswell
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Gas
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Gas

·
Registered
131 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts