SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
amayama is good if you know the right oem part numbers, any nissan spare parts dpartment, gspec, taarks, depends on where you live.
I am living in the Caribbean. The local Nissan dealer doesn't seem to be able to help - just saying that the parts are not available. I can find the part number for spark plug seals for the SR20DET engine, but I am so far not able to find the part number for the SR20VET spark plug seals. Do you have any thoughts on where I might find a parts diagram for that engine?

·
Registered
18 Posts
It doesn't matter if you got a RWD S13 or a FWD P12 or a AWD T30. If is an SR20 with coil on plug, it uses the same center valve cover gasket. 13271-65F00
Outer gasket varies by layout. Transverse FWD/AWD motors use the 13270-2J201.
Buy both, they are cheap and no point in doing it twice. And a little dab of grey sealant on the sharp edges of the half-moons and cam angle sensor hump to give it a fighting chance of not leaking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't matter if you got a RWD S13 or a FWD P12 or a AWD T30. If is an SR20 with coil on plug, it uses the same center valve cover gasket. 13271-65F00
Buy both, they are cheap and no point in doing it twice. And a little dab of grey sealant on the sharp edges of the half-moons and cam angle sensor hump to give it a fighting chance of not leaking.
Thank you for the information and the great advise!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really useful advise!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts