SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm thinking about getting one of their headers, only because my old hotshot is rusted to hell, and cracked. Thing is, I'm wanting to find a collecter so that I can go from the header into a 3" inlet muffler. Anybody know where I can get one?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looked through that, still didn't see what I'm looking for. I'm sure they have it, or can make it, but I'm looking for something simple that I can order.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No just a collecter to put on the muffler so that it'll bolt up to the collecter on the header. Maybe I should've said flange.

·
Classic is Classy
618 Posts
I actually have a flange that goes from 2 in on the header to 3 inch pipe. lemme know if you want it. I will bolt right up to an ssac 2 inch header! great piece too

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn. I'm going to get a 2.5 header lol. Where did you get yours?

·
Classic is Classy
618 Posts
i made it!

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
arron what I have I think will work. If you want brand new there like 15 bucks at the parts store. its a 3 bolt 2.5 header collector flange. it uses a 2.5 pipe with a flare. i just threw that out. the hole in the flage is 3" so i welded 3" pipe to the flange. like i said you can have the one i'm cutting out or get one from advanced auto parts. or use the flared 2.5 pipe and transition it to 3" since you have a 2.5 header. I didnt do that cause my Down pipe is 3".

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Problem with that is being 3 bolt. Down pipe on the SSAC header is 2 bolt. I'll probably just end up making my own.

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
ah I see. hmmm try tractor supply. they might have something. if not I'd say the best bet is muffler shop or making it on you own. I made a steel 2 bolt flange for my bov. took for ever :( im not the best with a plasma cutter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts