At 9:00 a.m. this morning i started on my de to de swap. My friend and I got pretty far by 7:00 p.m. We only ran into one problem: after we dropped the engine in, we found out that the left mount thats on the engine is different from the old engine that was in there. But theres only like 3 bolts that old the mount on the engine, so I'm going to do that early tomorrow morning before I have to go to work. I'd say the swap isnt that hard, being this is my 1st swap, I think things went pretty well. I think the most time consuming part was taking my racing pulleys,alternator,header,clutch,starter,transmission, and other basic parts off my old engine onto the new one. We had no air tools or anything, just a nice big cheater bar :tongue: I wish we would have started a little earlier though because the only reason we couldnt finish was because it was pitch black outside and we only had like one flood light. I will have pics up soon, so I will keep everyone posted!