SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my car up yesterday, it wasnt really cold, i had just run into a store for about a half hour and came back out again. I started it and i heard a whirring noise inside my car coming from under the hood. every time i revved the engine it went away, but when i let it idle it was constant. I opened the hood and heard it coming from what sounds like the engine. I started driving and it went away completely. Does anyone have any ideas what this could have been...i havent heard anything like that before. Thanks in advance...John.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SmoothDaddyFig said:
did you install a "Tornado" recently? :rolleyes:
Yeah ok, thats pretty funny though. NO, no tornado's for me. It only did it that one time, and like i said, it didnt do it when i was driving, just idling. So, if it happens again ill try to listen to where its originating from, maybe it was a belt but hopefully its nothing, just a sparatic noise. :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do i go about tightening the belt....it may sound like a rookie question, but i really dont know. If someone could point me in the right direction, then that would be great. Thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts