SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone that has just entered this i was plannig on starting a little magazine dedicated to those of us that have PHAT ridz and that don't get any props for it. The name i am going to call it STREET RIDZ. If any one has any other names or idea i will take them under consideraton, but for now if everyone would please e-mail me at [email protected] with your mods, specs, tips for installs etc..Basiclly i want to do this for those that go unknown to make you known. I know that there are alot more people with nice ridz but like i said no props. tell everyone about this e-mail me with everything about your car

thamx in advance e-mail [email protected]

------------------

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RAFSE-R:
hello everyone that has just entered this i was plannig on starting a little magazine dedicated to those of us that have PHAT ridz and that don't get any props for it. The name i am going to call it STREET RIDZ. If any one has any other names or idea i will take them under consideraton, but for now if everyone would please e-mail me at [email protected] with your mods, specs, tips for installs etc..Basiclly i want to do this for those that go unknown to make you known. I know that there are alot more people with nice ridz but like i said no props. tell everyone about this e-mail me with everything about your car

thamx in advance e-mail [email protected]

</font>
Make this a Nissan Exclusive magazine at the start at least. I mean Maximas, all years, Sentras all years, 200SX's (80's ad 90's)
From the 510 to the new Altima. I mean just for Nissan. Then water the rest in. Honda has their own mag. Every American manufacture has their own mag. European car was VW&Porsche. You get the picture...

·
0 Posts
"NISSAN" "NISSAN" "NISSAN" "NISSAN"

I like pretty whites idea. Make it a Nissan Mag. We need it. You can save us!!!!

......the name needs some work though......
I cant think of any right now.....

------------------
"Spidey"
3x ex-Honda owner

·
Registered
113 Posts
Will this be an online magazine? For background music you could use the song "Driven" by Rush.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good looking on all the respones its good to know that people a there to back up an idea.
Yes this would be NISSAN/INFINITY only. still thinking of ways to fund this. IF anyone has any ideas let me know. The name that caught my eye was "DRIVEN" SOME PEOPLE DREAM ABOUT IT,SOME PEOPLE LIVE IT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts