SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Nism0 SE-R
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friend totaled his STi this weekend...and i was thinking about buying the drivers and passengers front seats from him. but i dunno how hard it would be to make them work...if i got the mounts and sliders, would it all bolt directly in? or what?

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Easy enough to try. Nissans and Subies share a lot.

·
working out the bugs!
262 Posts

·
Driver
58 Posts
I have noticed similarities between Subarus and Nissans from working at both dealerships but my gut feeling is that a Subaru seat will not directly bolt into a Nissan, especially given the age difference between a classic SE-R and an STi. It seems reasonable to assume that some seat bracket adapters would be needed. This is just an assumption based on working on both brands. I have never tried to take a seat from one and put it in the other. I haven't heard of anyone attempting this either. Any halfway decent fabricator should be able to make something for you with no problems to make it work. I don't see it being much of a problem to make happen

·
working out the bugs!
262 Posts
the new STI seats fit in the gc8 body cars 93-01. direct bolt-in!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I seen a 99 corolla with front and rear sti seats, so I believe anything is possible. The fitment was perfect. I'll look for some pics and post them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts