SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
broke, busted and rusted
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to remove stickers from the inside of the windshield? Its a VA inspection or emission sticker or something and its been on there since i got the car 2 years ago and this thing will not come off not even the paper.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Razor it off and then use a solvent. I use a can of "Hot Melt Glue Solvent." My dad gave it to me - I think you can get it at a place like Grainger's.

·
Slowly modding...
389 Posts
A razor should work perfectly. I took off my old stock purple window tint with just a razor blade. Sore fingers for a while. :( Stickers should be no prob.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Use a heat gun(or blowdryer) on the outside of the window and razor it off. Cheapest way, but be careful not to touch the window until way later because glass gives no sign of being hot.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I used razor blades and alcohol to remove my stickers. Razor it off, then the sticky stuff will easily come off with rubbing alcohol and a paper towel!

Justin

·
broke, busted and rusted
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the info, i will have to try that when it warms up some out side. Ill get this one off to sadly have another one put on when i move to VA this weekend

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
Blade and glass cleaner works good. I use it at the dealership to replace inspection stickers. I'm a Toyota tech.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
se-riusb14 said:
Blade and glass cleaner works good. I use it at the dealership to replace inspection stickers. I'm a Toyota tech.

yeah this is the way. if your cheap put some dish washing liquid in a spray bottle with water and use that.

after the sticker is gone spray some more windex to make the stickey stuff basically fall apart, the blade will take the sticker right off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts