SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am formerly AndyMainer which was a pretty stupid name I punched in not really knowing if I would like this forum. But I do! I'm in it for the long run so my new name is pretty straight forward and won't grow annoying to me. I've had my car since last Dec and I am addicted. Done butt load of maintenance and should getting further in mods as more time goes by. Plus Maine is boring and I'm not even a freakin native having grown up in capital district NY.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Join the club!! I was originally 94_REDSE-R.
I also just made up a quick name and I thought it was so lame. I couldnt believe I found a forum that was just for my car!! So now I am who I was in the Marines for 4 Years........ Corporal Smooth Daddy Fig!!!

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo smoothdaddy are you going to the boston meet? i've never met any of you guys but i'll attend anyway. I want to show off how fresh my car looks with 93-94 bumper and recent wax job, so fresh and clean just like that stupid rap song. haha

·
Registered
202 Posts
Plus Maine is boring and I'm not even a freakin native having grown up in capital district NY.

So why don't you move back to NY then? More room for the rest of us.

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lance:
Plus Maine is boring and I'm not even a freakin native having grown up in capital district NY.

So why don't you move back to NY then? More room for the rest of us.
</font>
Geeze Lance didn't mean to offend you. It's so true though. However Old Port is way cool.

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. Lance I'm tellin ya sometime we should get together for a mini rally up here. I haven't seen another SE-R in months. If one of us has any major work to do we could combine efforts. One of these days I'll be doing the header and cat.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Andy92RubyClassic:
yo smoothdaddy are you going to the boston meet? i've never met any of you guys but i'll attend anyway. I want to show off how fresh my car looks with 93-94 bumper and recent wax job, so fresh and clean just like that stupid rap song. haha</font>
yo man , i live no where near Boston.
But if I did , I would most definitely go to the meet.

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts