Miami FTW!

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
so your sayin theres a chance

·
^Kick Me^
298 Posts
its true i must say.... maxim or was fhm rated us like the one nite stand of the us... moreso than vegas... i wasnt surprised anyways what do you guys feel like doin on saturday, im helpin jp out with plans
rush

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
its true i must say.... maxim or was fhm rated us like the one nite stand of the us... moreso than vegas... i wasnt surprised anyways what do you guys feel like doin on saturday, im helpin jp out with plans
rush
dinner, than hit up some bars.. shoot for some one night stands lol.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The big blue blob over southern California has a lot to due with the huge military population.
I'm looking at the coasts as a whole. There are more single women east of the Mississippi, more single men west of it. I'd like to read the article associated with the map, I'm sure they have some interesting theories.

·
^Kick Me^
298 Posts
dinner, than hit up some bars.. shoot for some one night stands lol.

dinner well chicago has alot in regards anything you have and havent tried... bars **** we were founded on the drunken shoulders of the irish... one nite stands i'll hooke you up with one of my ex's... j/k!
rush

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
dinner well chicago has alot in regards anything you have and havent tried... bars sh*t we were founded on the drunken shoulders of the irish... one nite stands i'll hooke you up with one of my ex's... j/k!
rush
:rofl: :rofl: i dont know if thats good or bad but im sure its gona be a good time

1 - 19 of 19 Posts