SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any opinions on these.
I see they are $260 each(intake-exhaust).
Are these the s3,s4's everyone talks about?
If not where can I purchase the s3's.

------------------
"Spidey"
3x ex-Honda owner

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
No, you want to call Jim Wolf Technologies for those cams. I imagine the stillen cams are very similar since JWT (I think) provides Stillen with alot of there stuff. I know the guy who programs ECU's for Stillen also does JWT computers.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94_REDSE-R:
any opinions on these.
I see they are $260 each(intake-exhaust).
Are these the s3,s4's everyone talks about?
If not where can I purchase the s3's.

</font>
Stillen Cams are probally the Turbo cams they used to sell. Stillen just rebadges other peoples parts and sells them as their own for as much as they an get. They sell JTW ECU's and charge about $100+ more for them. The only thing Stillen makes on their own is probally ground effects and exhaust/headers. Thats about it. I hate Stillen and regret buying their header but I am not spending money twice. Run, don't walk from Stillen.
+
=

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 05-18-2001).]

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Well they make and test the cams. Stillen makes body kits. ooooooooh. btw anyone see they are charging like 350 bucks for their CAI for SE-R's. i found that pretty amusing.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Yep, Stillen re-sells the S3 cams. Don't think they sell the S4's or C's yet though, if ever. Save $$ and get em from JWT.

</font>
Umm.. if he is saying they are 260 a piece that brings them to $520 which is 40 or 50 less then i paid right from JWT, smartass!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:

Stillen just rebadges other peoples parts and sells them as their own for as much as they an get. [This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 05-18-2001).]
</font>
Umm. i hate to stick my pretty little nose in here...But uh what do you think JWT does? The JWT PP is a Clutchmasters piece, and thier valve springs and retainers are indeed not their own, they buy them, throw them in wiht their cams and say they are JWT springs. K im done now.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts