SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked for some info on an upgraded computer (ECU) from STILLEN, thinking they used JWT's product. When I asked the salesman who called me if they use JWT, his response was, "No, we have our own engineers." Is this correct?

According to their catalog, his information is incorrect. Any product made by STILLEN says so right in front of the product type.

(STILLEN Intake, STILLEN Exhaust, STILLEN Header, etc.)

"Upgraded Computer" does not have STILLEN in front of it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
That guy is full of ****. The same guy that programs JWTs ECUs also does Stealins. Why do you want to get it from Stealin anyway?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question. I just realized that their price is higher then JWT's. If I decide to get the ECU, I'll buy it from JWT.

MarC said:
That guy is full of ****. The same guy that programs JWTs ECUs also does Stealins. Why do you want to get it from Stealin anyway?

·
8,148 Posts
Storm88000 said:
Thats gross! You shouldn't post that stuff without a warning!! :)
So are Stillen's prices. If you are disgusted by it I will pull it down.:cool:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yes please post a warning. This is the second time you did that. Alot of us read this forum for work and could get in big trouble for that kind of stuff. I know its fun to show your words with pics but try to keep it off the forum.

·
8,148 Posts
MarC said:
Yes please post a warning. This is the second time you did that. Alot of us read this forum for work and could get in big trouble for that kind of stuff. I know its fun to show your words with pics but try to keep it off the forum.
I am sorry and I publically apologize to the forum. I saw that on another forum and I laughed my ass off when I saw it. I was laughing when I was posting it. I will look for other gifs that are just as angry but tasteful. Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. But as far as Stillen sucking poop, I stand by that!!!!!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Clark Steppler does all of the tuning, and ironically enough, he works for JWT.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Stillen doesn't make ****.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
brian said:
Clark Steppler does all of the tuning, and ironically enough, he works for JWT.

You are wrong. They make Stillen Stickers that cost $30 if you want one, so you pay them to advertise for them. What Fockers.

Oh yeah, they also make asses out of themselves on the phones. Does that count?

·
0 Posts
I ordered a fuel pressure riser from stillen way back for my integra. To install it you have to remove the torx?(star shaped hex type) screws to attach it to the mounting bracket. Well the screws had little pins in the screws so you couldnt insert the bit in all the well to loosen them. I called them for help. At first the the guy on the phone thought I was full of **** and said that this was impossible. I asked to speak to the tech dept. The guy in tech said it was possible that it was assembled with the wrong screws and that I could ship it back at my cost to be repaired. Also, said that turn around time was probally going to be two weeks. Thats why I think they suck. Just my 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts