SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the stillen piece compare to the pacesetter/smc? The latter seem to be backordered, so Im looking for alternatives. For those of you that use the stillen shifter, what are your likes and dislikes? I know its not adjustable, so is it too short? Thanks in advance.

------------------
Dan
'95 200sx Se-R

·
1998ccs of fury
5,489 Posts
My $tillen short shifter is lumpy. Still not sure how much my tranny has to do with it. Either way, the shifts are pretty short. I'd say check the SMC, or if you want buy my Stillen

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Get the B&M Ripper shifter. I should have mine soon now. Its a great shifter so why not get it.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got the $tillen short shifter also. I don't have any complaints about it (not even the price, as it was a gift =). It's pretty short. The shifting feels way better after I replaced the stock shift bushing with an ES polyurathane one.

Sherman
91 Classic

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have the B&M shifter and I like it. Their shift knob sucks balls though. Its metal. So it gets really hot and my hand has slipped off of it a few times. Also, it feels real notchy with their shift knob on it, but smooth as silk with a taller leather shift knob on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts