SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the stillen piece compare to the pacesetter/smc? The latter seem to be backordered, so Im looking for alternatives. For those of you that use the stillen shifter, what are your likes and dislikes? I know its not adjustable, so is it too short? Thanks in advance.

------------------
Dan
'95 200sx Se-R

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Get the B&M Ripper shifter. I should have mine soon now. Its a great shifter so why not get it.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got the $tillen short shifter also. I don't have any complaints about it (not even the price, as it was a gift =). It's pretty short. The shifting feels way better after I replaced the stock shift bushing with an ES polyurathane one.

Sherman
91 Classic

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have the B&M shifter and I like it. Their shift knob sucks balls though. Its metal. So it gets really hot and my hand has slipped off of it a few times. Also, it feels real notchy with their shift knob on it, but smooth as silk with a taller leather shift knob on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.