SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know everybody is gonna say, "GET THE S4's!!!". I know that too! It's just that someguy is selling his stock 91 cams for 1 bill and (assuming that they are in good condition) I might consider it, since I am so broke. How much of a difference will it make on my 96 SE-R w/ the stock 91's to the S4's. If it's just like 2-3 HP and 3-4 ft-lb torque, I might get it. Also, he said that he'd trade his stock cams and his NX2000 rims for my stock 200SX SE-R rims. Sounds like a pretty good deal, but I just bought new tires and am not really willing to give em up yet. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
Sportline Springs, PR CAI, HKS Exhaust

·
Registered
705 Posts
Check my sig...if you are wondering if id be just as happy with a 91 intake cam, hell no!!! Also, were you going to buy both 91 cams? if ythasts what you are thinking then dont. The exhaust cam will make no difference. Just buy the intake cam. But if i were you id save up for the s4's!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm selling a set of cams from a 93 NX2000. The engine had no problems, the kid I got them from got a JDM motor and he didn't need this one. I'm selling em for $100, drop me a line if you want em.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking of the same thing Jacen. I am planning to order the ECU and S4's from JWT at the same time, I guess it's probably not worth it just to get the 91 cams, although it gain respectable HP, it's still not the S4's.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Just get the cams from me you will love em. (Shameless plug) To anyone that wants em i'm selling them please buy them. And yes thats with shipping please buy here

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts