SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has some stuff they are looking to get rid of..... looking for a wide range of stock parts (most of my bushings have seen better days and nissan won't sell them seperatly) so let me know what you have, thanks. please post mileage and price shipped to 14224

·
Parting out my car
1,062 Posts
I just took the springs off my XE. And the rear swaybar and endlinks are gonna go too.

Let me know if you want them, the spring rates are slightly different (check mega suspension thread) and teh swaybar is weaksauce compared to the Se-R one.

Ah, and they can be had for shipping cost only.

D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i don't think i'd wanna run that swaybar haha i'll check on the springrates and let you know about those tho.....

anyone have any control arms etc? looking for pretty much EVERYTHING that has bushings on it, that is in good shape (obviously not looking for perfect, these are used parts)

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
I have a stock suspension(struts and springs) from my '91 SE-R, has about 90k on them.

Peas us Riced,
Mark

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
I have the entire suspension from a 93 NX available (same as B13). Most of the stuff has high mileage. Let me know specifically what you want and I can send you pics of the condition. As far as prices go, if u make me an offer thats fair its yours!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the entire suspension from a 93 NX available (same as B13). Most of the stuff has high mileage. Let me know specifically what you want and I can send you pics of the condition. As far as prices go, if u make me an offer thats fair its yours!

how "high" of mileage?

·
Laser Cats!
285 Posts
I have a b14 se-r front sway bar. B13 and b14 have the same front suspension. Comes with endlinks and bushing and all hardware. 40 shipped let me know.

Thanks,
Truett

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just curious if anyone has some stuff they are looking to get rid of..... looking for a wide range of stock parts (most of my bushings have seen better days and nissan won't sell them seperatly) so let me know what you have, thanks. please post mileage and price shipped to 14224

I still have all the OEM control arms from my NX including the ES Hyperflex kit. the front control arms have the es bushings installed, but they will need need new ball joints. Looking to sell it all, please help me help you take it all off my hands. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts